I'm Blue I'm Blue

I didn't think it was possible.

When I clicked play, I knew that god damn song was gonna start playing. I HATE THAT FUCKING SONG. The lyrics are retarded, the voices are annoying, and the music is just cheesy.

But against all odds, you somehow managed to make a pretty decent music video of it. Nice work, but next time don't pick a crappy song.

ZekeySpaceyLizard responds:

Heheh.

I dont think you liked the song.

The 600-Frame Collab The 600-Frame Collab

Pretty nice.

I liked Razorjam's the best. Especially the complete ignorance of the background...:)

Jayce-Diaz responds:

yeah i know. lol.

"Waterman" Ep. VII "Waterman" Ep. VII

I could eat this stuff ALL DAY LONG.

But seriously...that's freaking awesome.

Add dvd-style-chapter-skip-buttons or something. I forgot to wait till after the credits and im too lazy to sit through it again...though it would definitely be worth it...

Salad Fingers Episode 2 Salad Fingers Episode 2

Trippy

Weird, strange, trippy, awkard, interesting, and different. All in one. Nice stuff.

The Letter A The Letter A

i get it!

it's like strawberryclock's "B", except it sucks just as hard.

...that was the point, right? well, that's why i'm giving it a 1 overall.

FLASH RADIO FLASH RADIO

it....um....doesnt work

theres a dot...then its gone...and thats about it...

The old TN episode 5 The old TN episode 5

You guys can do better...

First, I'll just say the whole Seinfeld parody at the end was awesome. If you made that a little longer, it could be a movie by itself.

The plot wasn't really held together that well. And most of the jokes just dont live up to the ones from previous episodes. The "Eric trying to hold ben's hand" thing was too long *beyond* the fact that it's supposed to be. And you kinda relied too much on reusing jokes.

But in the end, it was still funny. I still look forward to the next one.

Strawberry's Computer Strawberry's Computer

...............acceptable...

"swetty" ???

stupid clock. learn to spel!

TurdClock responds:

are you voting on my movie or my spelling problems ? And also, I'm not from America so fuck you.

Rise of the MK: Part 2 Rise of the MK: Part 2

Awesome.

that pretty much wraps it up

Can somebody PLEASE tell me what the song is in the beginning of the second scene? (when they crash through the door, the koopa guy crashes into the camera, and they throw the baby yoshi at the goomba)

Heaven VS Hell Heaven VS Hell

What? Where's Stalin?

there are lots of estimates, but I think in the end he was responsible for about 30 million deaths of his own people as well as in near by countries.

he's definately worth putting up there with Hitler, if not above.

good movie though.